Video editing and compositing software by t@b with green screen support.
t@b ZS4 is video editing and compositing software with more than 150 built-in video effects including excellent color and chroma keying. Other features include custom output video width and height, unlimited tracks and sub-composites, custom speed and direction change for video and audio, and the ability to slave effect and compositing controls to audio wave forms.
Produce video with a resolution of 8x8 or 16000x16000 (~200 Megapixels / frame) and many sizes in between (custom). Looping of both audio and video signals simultaneously, with adjustable cross-fade on loop boundaries. Grouping of video/audio tracks into sub-groups (submixers) which can then be manipulated (faded/rotated/effected etc) as if they were a single track. Unlimited* number of audio, video and picture tracks (*limited only by available memory). Pixel/channel operations apply to r,g,b and a seperately, sometimes y and u/v as well: expand (max dynamic range), invert, copy to/from alpha, swap with alpha etc. Build-your-own effect using above modular effects, grouped in (effect) containers and sequenced as desired.
Features of ZS4 Video Editor
- Color adjusters: adjust hue, saturation and lightness, adjust RGBA, adjust YUV and tint.
- Distortion effects: seamless bulge and squish, change point location, magnify, flowerify and remove perspective.
- Effect Containers: oval inside/outside, rectangle inside/outside, keep alpha, keep non-alpha, mix to parent alpha, mix to parent non-alpha... Build-your-own effect using above modular effects, grouped in (effect) containers and sequenced as desired.
- Full automation control for all track and effect variables using keyframes (cropping, zooming, panning, volume, rotation, opacity, key-color etc.).
- Full cross integration of audio and video. (noise gates triggering video effects. video brightness controlling volume etc.).
- Grouping of video/audio tracks into sub-groups (submixers) which can then be manipulated.
- Keys: rgb keying and chroma/yuv keying with superior quality.
- Looping of both audio and video signals simultaneously, with adjustable cross-fade on loop boundaries.
- Manipulate the flow of time, forward, backward, speed up and slow down smoothly.
- Matrix operations: edge detect, blur, key smoother.
- Miscellaneous: rotate move scale, wipe, dither, quantize, etc.
- Pattern effects to seamlessly tile images in various formations include looping effects.
- Unlimited number of audio, video and picture tracks.
- Unlimited number of video/audio effects for every track.
Compatibility and License
Is ZS4 Video Editor free?
ZS4 Video Editor is provided under a freeware license on Windows from audio and video editors with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 0.958 is the latest version last time we checked.
What version of Windows can ZS4 Video Editor run on?
ZS4 Video Editor can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the operating system shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista having been tested. Windows XP is supported. It runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems with no dedicated 64-bit download provided.